2016 TOURETTE SYNDROME CONFERENCE
“Breaking Down the Barriers Conference”
June 4, 2016
Our goal is to break down the barriers that individuals with TS, OCD,
and ADHD face at home, school and in social settings.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THE CONFERENCE?
Conference is for Individuals with Tourette Syndrome, Teachers, Educators, Parents, Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Therapists, Social Workers, Counselors, Physicians, Health Care Professionals, Nurse Practitioners and of course the children.
Come learn the latest and greatest from our team of professionals that will be presenting.
- Be inspired by the stories of Brad Cohen, Jaylen Arnold and Dylan Brady!
- Learn alternatives to conventional drug therapy through integrative medicine and natural approaches from our Keynote Speaker: Sheila Rogers DeMare, director of ACN Latitudes and author of the best-seller Natural Treatments for Tics and Tourette’s.
- Learn how dietary and nutritional interventions can help calm tics.
- Learn Parental Coaching Skills with Elaine Taylor-Klaus to help you as a parent deal with your children.
- Hear instructional strategies to use in the classroom to support your children.
- Newly Diagnosed to Tourette Syndrome Sessions led by Sheryl Pruitt.
- Hear amazing speakers talking about Tourette Syndrome and the other associated disorders such as ADD/ADHD, OCD and Executive Functioning.
- Learn more about C-BIT and ways your child may better control their tics.
- Learn how to support Tourette’s with good nutrition with Dr. Vicki Steine.
- Socialize with other parents who are dealing with Tourette Syndrome.
- Adults with TS get to hang out together and attend their own sessions led by Darin Bush.
- Children with TS get to see they are not alone and hang out with others with TS. They get to meet ventriloquist Kellie Haines and her puppets!
- Meet Jaylen Arnold from Jaylen’s Challenge “Bullying No Way” and musician Dylan Brady, TS advocate and musician who opened for Meghan Trainor and 5 Seconds of Summer.
- Meet the founder of Facebook’s Tic Talk Renea Judd and hear how she motivates others via social media.
- As part of Tourette Syndrome Awareness Month, join us for the Saturday Night Casino Night event to socialize with other TS family and friends.
Click here to download the conference brochure!
Atlanta Tourette Syndrome Conference 2016 -Brochure